Big VolDaddy making the fanbase look great...again

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Zima joke in 3,..2,...

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Post the one of the other dude who drops all the message board cliches.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Is this the one you're talking about dooz?

[video=youtube;SAplMhlP2Ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAplMhlP2Ok[/video]

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nc state bulletin board material, I hope. They may may cramp up laugging before the game

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I have just spent the last 5 minutes looking at the videos linked with that. How in the holy hell do people make countless highlight videos about a dogshit team that finished 5-7? Our fanbase is completely retarded.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Look at it this way. Compared to the lives of a good portion of the fanbase, a 5-7 football season looks like success.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

How sad must that be? In a twisted way I sort of envy these people because they somehow find positives in a situation I find completely sickening. How they do, I have no idea.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

The cost of doing so is too great: your rational mind

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Personally content with failure and excuses in their own lives, why should they expect more from their football team?

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I bet this guy carries a pocket full of rocks in case he encounters a vagina.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Look on the bright side, at least you can't see his teeth in that video.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We now have a society that is equivalent to Upward Bound basketball. Everyone plays and everyone gets a trophy. It's sickening. While I'm no Social Darwinist, our society as a whole has no concept of what achievements are or what it takes to reach them. The 'there are no losers' mentality is as destructive to a society in the long term as a master race policy.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Big things coming this year if we stay healthy and have some breaks go our way, we might even win 7 or 8 games this year. Candy and Kentucky should be some what worried.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I wouldn't read that much into it. I think they are just [uck fay]ing stupid and obsessed with the idea that Dooley is a success because he is the anti-Kiffin. I'm aware that my previous sentence makes no sense but I truly believe that is the thought process behind the morons on VN and GQ.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

We might even get the chance to see them play in a big bowl like the Music City. Boom.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonna win the state championship for sure.

18. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

shit is money

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That shit is so funny.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Win 8 and our recruiting will be great. -toos