Brent Brewer might kill someone this year.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Vols kick balls, Aug 21, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can see AA having 25 or so catches this year.

2. I was kind of agreeing with you. One of Arnett, Dallas, or Anderson will probably win the slot job because he is so easily fed up with guys like ZR because he is so injury prone with minor things. I tend to think it will be one of the young guys though.

Edit: I just realized that you probably weren't referring to my comment. Carry on.

3. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

Vols Kick Balls... my bad... working on my quote replies.

4. Someone honestly should have force fed that gigantic waste a steak to see if it would have helped like Dooley said. It certainly wouldn't have hurt anything.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I was thinking around 15. I don't think the move was just for another practice body, otherwise Dooley would have moved someone else iyam.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can't stand Cody Pope. He may be one of the biggest [ussies pay] I have ever met in my life.

I kept waiting on Dooley to say "Cody Pope is a gigantic vagina and will no longer be on the team"

7. The story about Jac Smith threatening to beat Pope to a pulp a couple days before the Florida game is one of my favorite stories from last year.

8. chavisut

Story time.

9. This is third hand info at best, but at one of the team meals last year Jac overheard Cody Pope and his band of merry faggots that Fulmer recruited talking about the upcoming game. Cody Pope said something to the tune of Florida is going to beat the shit out of us again. Jac had to be restrained by teammates after threatening to beat the life out of Pope and told him that he and a few others is what went wrong with UT Football.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Steve Atwater's name comes to mind.

11. chavisut

I choose to believe all of this.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Barely remember him.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Jacques is one of those dudes you could see from 200 yards away and know he's somebody. Built like a tank.

14. chavisut

Probably my favorite defensive player when I first started watching. Of course it was towards the end of his career, but I remember he hit like a truck.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Same story I heard except it was in the locker room the week of the UF game instead of a meal.

Either way, it's good story.

Jacques' fight at Bar Knox is a funny story too. He hit the guy on the head like he was playing whack a mole and knocked him smooth out.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Added a little there.

He was one of the best high school defensive players I've ever seen. I watched him twice and he was literally unblockable. Every play went away from him and he ran the majority of those down.

17. Moral of both stories is you don't [uck fay] with young Mr. Jacques.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Drunk dumbasses still will.

I watched 3 guys try to fight Albert and Jesse my freshman year. It did not end well for those 3.

Why would start a fight with two large Hawaiians?

19. example 1.a

[​IMG]

20. Not I.