Butch Spends...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MettaWorldPeace, Sep 13, 2015.

1. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

90 percent of his time focusing on 10 percent of the things that do not matter. He spends the other 10 percent focusing on 90 percent of the things that do matter. He is second to none at providing nutritional information, statistics on how young his players are and kissing butt to the fans by providing moronic clichés. When it comes to actual in game situations and having the stones to go toe to toe with a decent coach - things that matter more than any - he doesn't have a clue and doesn't want to step out of his comfort zone to find out.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  2. MettaWorldPeace

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

It will all come crashing down when the $/support starts eroding. Right now plenty are still on the juice.

4. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

That happens after he loses in the swamp.

5. MettaWorldPeace

"Half of our roster has never been in an airplane."

"The Swamp is a tough place to play."

"It doesn't get much better than Gainesville. This is one of the best atmospheres in college football and I'm honored to have participated."

"The refs missed a couple of big plays. Some untimely penalties, along with inexperience caught up to us in the end."

"We're getting closer to competing with the 'Big Boys'."

"The maturation of #Team119 took another step today. Though it may be hard to see on the outside, I felt like our team took a step forward to progress."

This will be followed up by some "I will give my all for Tennessee" BS and ended with how much he's working to turn the program around. A majority of the East Tennessee morons will catch on and realize that Butch is just a 'good old boy' trying to clean up Dooley's mess.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Will be interesting to see if that happens.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not sure how anyone could still be on the boat after tonight. If you're too stupid to abandon ship when she's snking, then maybe you deserve to go down with her. I'm looking at you, Hart.