Butchs' Press Conference Video...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Nov 7, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Translation: "Message received. Softballs incoming."

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

This guy has the ****ing nerve to chastise the media and tell them that he expects positivity from them, as if the media ****ing reports to him. Enough of this *****. Can we at least hire someone with a sack?

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Absolutely. It's football though. Nobody is healthy this time of year. No excuse and it's certainly not a rallying point.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I can't imagine how we got here.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If Martin and Check are going to have to deal with football, he's exactly their kind of coach.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

But we still had to have the most unfortunate hires possible in each of those hire years to get this run of garbage.

We couldn't replicate this if we tried.

7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Reporter asked butch, what I would consider, a pretty standard question and butch got super defensive. butch knows he was on the verge of losing to a team Tennessee should have beaten by 2 touchdowns by blowing another big lead. Pleading to the press for positivity is a [itch bay] move.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's the pathetic he represents.

I'm just now watching the first half. The sideline reporter talking about the meeting they had about negativity on social media made me wanna hurl. Win games you duckweed and you don't have to co-op the slurpers in the media to carry your water. What a POS.

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Pathetic is the perfect adjective.