BYE Week Financials are posted

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 8, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I look forward to reading this every week. Keep up the good work.

3. CardinalVol

I don't know whether to tell you thanks or offer my pity that your life is so boring that you look forward to this.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Solid ranking. Its hard to disagree with any of that.

Ole Miss has show marked improvement being 9 out of 14 is a step forward for them.

Do you have UF losing to UGA, USCe and FSU? Im trying to figure out how they end up with 3 Ls. Id pick them over UGA right now. They are tougher and better coached IMO.

5. Beechervol

Outside of the USCe game (and that should be a good one) I could see UF winning out.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Both would be welcomed.

7. CardinalVol

Yeah. Not sure why I said they would lose to FSU. More of a hope than a probably reality IMO.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

So you think we lose what 2 out of the next 3? You have us finishing 8-4.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I assume Card thinks we'll beat MSU. Its definitely our best shot at an October victory.

10. CardinalVol

I think we beat State, lose the next two, then go 4-0 in November. The absolute worst case scenario.

I also think LSU knocks off SC Saturday night.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You think 8-4 saves Dooley's job?

0-4 against the teams that matter in a high-water year for Dooley's tenure at TN?

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

a Gator Bowl appearance for some of the masses would be the equivalent to their wives having kids for them.

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If we beat MSU, the Dooleyites will tell us now that Dooley has beaten his first ranked opponent he will have proven himself worthy of a contract extension.

14. Beechervol

Before Saturday Id agree. I don't see how LSU scores enough points.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

fyp

16. Beechervol

Personally he would have not really done anything in my mind that screams one more year.

I think they give him another year tho. 7-5 is the record he better stay away from. He better win Saturday.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I don't see how LSU scores either, but I'm also not sure how Carolina goes from Gameday at home to a night game in Death Valley without looking a little worse for the wear.

18. CardinalVol

Its worst case scenario because with 9 wins you can legitimately argue improvement. With 7 wins you can argue we are still bottom half of league. 8 wins is right in between. Personally, not good enough for me, but it is what it is.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8 wins gets him fired especially after 40 thousand bama fans are in Neyland

lylsmorr likes this.
  20. Chestbump

Chestbump New Member

If Tennessee loses Saturday, Bama fans will take over Neyland and that did Fulmer in.