Cal's 2014 Roster

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by IP, Aug 27, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

http://www.calbears.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=126513&SPSID=749428

I'm seeing a lot of Freshman, plus a young starting QB. Given the offensive focus of the current coach, they could get into the top half of the Pac 12 over the next couple of seasons. Not sure why Droski is so down on them. There is potential. Gotta recruit stronger this year though. They do have a decent first 10 commits, just have to pull some more 4 stars. http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/commitments/2015/california-59

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

We lost almost every game by 3 plus Tds despite top 25 recruiting classes for the 3 year prior to dykes arrival. You'd be down on him too. We have the longest losing streak to div 1a opponents in the country.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Negabear.

4. Fonky123

Fonky123 New Member

ould get into the top half of the Pac 12 over the next couple of seasons. Not sure why Droski is so down on them. There is potential. Gotta recruit stronger this year though. They do have a decent first 10 commits,

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Holy crap, your first post was to the Cal subforum... What have I done?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Top half of the pac 12. . . Woo hoo

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would sell my soul for top half in the SEC.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

As a long term goal?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

After 10 years of hell, I honestly might be tempted.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I had multiple years of 7-5 and 8-4 every year with no chance of doing better and frankly I don't think it felt any better than being terrible.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hmm. I bet you're right.