Can We Fire Him For Cause If He Is Insane?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Oct 4, 2017.

1. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Time to reach out to the Crowder family.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's started just regurgitating recycled lines regardless of the question. Just a dumbass dipshit.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Plus it looks bad for the next hire. Who wants to come work for a university that will do anything it takes not to pay you. Looks bad. Pay the idiot and move on.

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Yes.

Money is no object here. Pay him what hes owed and get him outta here. It's worth it to pay his buyout for the simple fact we don't have to hear his voice again.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We should trust Butch to just lock himself up.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Perhaps.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Very challenging to stay patient. I just want him out. I have to think of this everything my blood pressure rises.

Woosah!!

[video=youtube;hibtZPMF9D0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibtZPMF9D0[/video]

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

He really is just an exceptionally stupid person. That's really what all of this comes down to.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Extremely dumb

I'm surprised he can tie his shoes stupid

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

There was a rumor that made the rounds this morning that Butch had a run in with the KPD and it had to do with alcohol. Doubt it's true but it was out there.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A lot of coaches get rides home when they've been drinking

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Huggy is a regular.

13. Calculon

Calculon Member

Maybe he drinks before games too. It would explain his decisions and his skin tone.

14. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

The way he dropped to his knees after the Hail Mary pass last year told me he was under tremendous stress. The release was more than he could handle. If you cannot keep your wits about you, you make poor decisions. Watch his facial body language when a game is going poorly. He is usually showing a look that says "what do I do now, I don't know what to do."

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Or look at his initial press conference, either ones the same

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Velcro

17. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

That looked to me like he hyperextended a knee when he did the weird jump/skip thing as he started celebrating. The point stands though, he couldn't believe how lucky he was in that moment and the relief looked overwhelming.

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Idiot rolled his ankle...if you go back and watch, he jumps up in celebration, lands awkwardly and then drops to a knee in pain...while down there, he just pretends to be in prayer or something. I hate him.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good point, he does look tightly wound. That's how some are, but they need to prepare more. Write down decision scenarios... and not lie about what the chart says, which he did.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Or...you know...aspire to be a sergeant and not a general.