Carolina Jr Thoughts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 1, 2023.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know. I think coaches outsmart themselves a lot

SetVol13 and warhammer like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It was funny that they got zero points after converting their fake punt

Memtownvol and Tar Volon like this.
  3. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

They are just a fraudulent program.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They were doing that all night long in short yardage situations.

5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

utvol0427 likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I had to listen to Bob because I was traveling. He has gotten worse.

When we almost picked Rattler off but it went through our dudes hands and was caught by Knox (I think) for a first down, here is Bob's call (no joke):

"And the ball IS ALMOST CAUGHT....almost intercepted but dropped, no caught by Knox for first down!"

Wife and I were going "what? Huh? Whaa?"

It was hilarious

ole_orange likes this.
  7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My favorite Kesling call of all time is the Trayvon Flowers pick at the end of I think the LSU game last year. Complete word salad with no resemblance of what happened

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Moonshine Mountain Cookies giving away 2 free cookies to everybody today in support of Bru.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The rare occasions I have to make a quick store run or something while a game is being played always makes me regret even bothering flipping on his broadcast for a few minutes. At this point I'd rather just refresh my twitter timeline in the parking lot to peruse all the updates of the action I missed while being away from my TV. I'll never understand how someone whose livelihood is based on broadcasting athletic events can be so lifelessly dull in their delivery.

Pat Ryan constantly budding in either to correct Bob's constant mistakes describing the action or to simply express actual human emotions every once in a while is the singular asset going for a Vol Network football production currently. And that's not saying much at all.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'll always hold a special place in my heart for the walk off UGA hailmary call where he sounded as excited as Ben Stein's character was in Ferris Buehler's Day Off.

justingroves likes this.
  11. NorrisAlan

Love it, we crush USCjr and drop 1 spot in the AP rankings

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Had to make room for kentucky. You know, florida beat us, they beat them, they're better. That's how it works, amirite? smh

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

AP voters and CFP playoff committee members have made it crystal clear recently that the transitive property logic is only to be applied in a way that will negate Tennessee's standing.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

This isn't the time to get upset about a spot or two. Keep winning, and it takes care of itself. This is like being wined, dined, and romanced compared to last year's rankings.

15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I can’t blame them for having Kentucky ahead of us. Only way to change it is to beat them. Or wait while Georgia beats them.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

yeah people always love to talk about it but take care of your business and you’ll take care of that

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Exactly.

Wanna talk about poor officiating? How about not spotting Florida 26 points first. Do that and then we'll talk.

Upset about being ranked low? Maybe you shouldn't go out and embarrass yourselfs on national television to a school that may end up with 5 wins total.

justingroves and Memtownvol like this.
  18. NorrisAlan

Finally getting around to watching first half of the game on Vol Freak's youtube channel.

Bru's injury was ugly. The USCjr players were visibly shaken up right after they made the tackle.

We really need to look into our special teams play, as we have an unusual amount of left leg injuries on PAT attempts... /wink

Milton didn't really look that bad, not as bad as I got from my elite Gamecast analysis during the game.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is just really easy to blame the quarterback.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

Milton is what he is, but he’s not bad. We’ve seen bad

NorrisAlan likes this.