Classy move by the Bengals

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NYY, Sep 5, 2014.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Very classy.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's upsetting that children have to deal with shit like this so young.

4. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

A friend of my daughter was just diagnosed. This story made both me and my wife cry more than usual. Stand up move by the organization.

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

my mom found out this spring that she had cancer and spent the summer going to vanderbilt every day of the week, for 6 weeks, for radiation/chemo.

finding out that she had cancer didn't phase her, telling my brothers and me didn't phase her. she never complained about her treatment and the side effects, including severe allergic reactions to the chemo, and the fact that she had to keep taking it. she's never once been upset or even angry about her diagnosis and has been as positive as one could be. but when she would see children at the cancer center she said it was too much more than she could bare.

i whole heartedly believe in God and i also believe that all things are a part of His plan. but, man, sometimes it's just too hard to even try and understand.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Truth.

Mom's are special. God bless her & your family.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My sister had advanced breast cancer and both my parents have had cancer and are all are now cancer free. Keep the faith. It will get better.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's awesome

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

And that money and insurance play a role in their survival chances.