Clay Travis Twatter

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Mar 15, 2012.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Not to mention, Bud Adams' grandson must be [uck fay]ing 60 by now...how many marriages is this for him?

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's not surprising.

When you want to be the new Paul Finebaum, you have to be smarter than the fans

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Me thinks JG is jealous of the brand that is Clayton Travis.

My $.02

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've always wanted to be a Colonial ball boy and James Franklin's mouthpiece. I've failed in life so far

5. Tenacious D

This is the first step toward healing, JG.

First step toward healing.

Besides, you're competing against a stacked deck, so to speak. There simply isn't enough water and vinegar in the world to make another Clayton Travis, no matter how hard someone might try.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Maybe I can write a book on [ddiapos]'s last year here? If I make it sappy enough, I can even place the blame on the fans and the AD instead of the guy making millions to do a job he obviously can't do.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

That would require you to spend an inordinate amount of time around [ddiapos].

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I could handle that. I think Dooley is a funny guy. I just don't think I can twist around the fact he's 4-12 in the SEC and has lost everywhere he's been into a fan perception problem. That takes a lot of writing talent and intellectual dishonesty. I don't think I have it in me.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Isn't Clay Travis a homosexual?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Have you heard his radio show? If not, he'll make sure to remind everyone he's married to a former Titans cheerleader every 15 minutes.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Though I rarely ever listen to the radio, if i choose to do so, I prefer to listen to good radio. So no, I have not listened to him. Are you saying he isn't gay? Or are you saying it is assumed by the masses that he is covering it up with his ex cheerleader wife?

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I assume he's not.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe this is a compliment.

14. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I had heard he attended Vandy Law. Has he told others?

15. Tenacious D

Couldn't he just shorten it to, "slut"?

16. Don Cheech

Don Cheech Banned

I just asked him via Twitter why he doesn't have the cajones to interact with The 8th.