Cool Justin Hunter Video

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by gorockytop101, Jul 25, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

[video=youtube;T1d-Oxar1Bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1d-Oxar1Bo[/video]

2. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I've heard Gus Manning speak to an audience, but never met the guy or talked to him one on one.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

By random chance, I got seated with him, Bud Ford and Haywood at a baseball banquet. All three were nice and cut up and they never forgot my face after that.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Heard Gus once telling a story about after one of Neyland's teams won the Gator Bowl. Evidently the winning team was presented with a gator skin football. They got drunk and kicked field goals in their hotel suite all night with it. Caused quite a bit of damage to the room.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Did Dooley just talk about "the staff that are going to be touching the guys" at the end of that video?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He's dropping Blue Steel in the first frame.

7. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

Definitely the overall best, most professional, well done UT video I've seen. I might argue for any school.

There have been far too many of the TAMU, "Party in the U G A", etc videos lately.

Tyler Bray put Uncle Rico to shame throwing it over the stadium.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Attack, attack, attack

9. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

The pan out shot of him running up the field is sick. Dude is so fast. I love what Eric Berry said about him being ready for the league now.

EB busted out the imo, jmo too haha. His opinion is all I need to hear on the matter.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

that must have been epic. I can only imagine the stories you got to hear.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Haywood loved to talk about how John Ward drove around in his convertible and how his wife made him take care of the flowers since he retired

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Seeing the Neyland video, it makes me realize I don't think I have met a single person that played for the General that did not have 100% and total respect and love for the guy.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm glad Tennessee has a legend like that in our history. Sucks to be PSU.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

How awesome is it that those with knowledge of Neyland's child prostitution ring are quickly dying out? Within a few years we'll be guaranteed of no one ever knowing.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

They liked it, and set it them up with careers for life. Well, until they got wrinkley anyway.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

What?

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Exactly.

18. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

you don't know? Probably should just leave it that way.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Whomever is producing these things has an ear for quality music, and which heavily leans on blues (recall the 10,000 slaves of the Dooley's pants video).

Here's the source who covered Springfield's, "For What It's Worth", used at the beginning of the video:

[YOUTUBE]-Uhhdhcnthg[/YOUTUBE]