Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Nov 29, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Is set to go to Athens for their football gala on December 9. He's said he'll decide after that. He will choose between Tennessee and Georgia. Here are the options:

#1 - The last place SEC East team that pretty much has the best WR tandem in the conference, but wins nothing with them.

#2 - The first place SEC East team that is probably hurting at WR moreso than any other position.

Ruh-roh.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Time to take him hostage and threaten his family..........

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Blah.....

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Don't worry, Dooley is an ace recruiter.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The reality: playing for either means playing for the team that didn't win the SECCG.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I called him to UGA about a month ago. Everyone on TOOS started crying.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I thought you were doing that just to piss off jmoore and company over there.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Mostly, but I do have a gut feeling. Especially after the UK debacle.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Like someone said earlier:

It's between a team in the SEC Championship and the last place team in the SEC East. One with one of the best WR tandems in the country, and one with no real playmakers other than a true freshman.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Losing one of the only competent coaches on our staff now and his position coach certainly doesnt help our chances with CP

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think so too and think he has been for quite some time

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee would have to really screw up to not get him.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Was Baggett not his main reason for looking at UT?

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't think so. In fact, Hinshaw has been the one recruiting him I believe.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

It is weird every time I really get down on Dooley he does remind me he knows recruiting...I could get passed some of his suckiness if we brought in another OC type and all Dooley did was wear that hat and recruit...I do not even want Dooley coaching ST.....He needs to be a CEO type entirely and stop throwing players under the bus...

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he could get rock-solid help and find a way to be a little more of a player's coach, it would go some ways with me. As it is he is more akin to a 19th century sweatshop operator than a player's coach.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

We are dreaming IP but it could happen...he seems like a total ass...kids find that stuff to resemble confidence but adults know he is just a tard...I do think he is good at recruiting the budget and other factors are offset by the fact we are so far away from the blue chips...He is the best recruiting HC outside of Saban in the SEC...LSU and UF do not need recruiting guys they should always hire gurus...Les Miles is beyond explanation he is anomaly created by Saban.

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I think we land him if the rumor of Worley leaving(VQ) is bogus....the natives have been severely in an uproar post KY loss on VQ.