Dan Mullen takes credit for Egg Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Jun 15, 2019.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a dumbass. I don't care about what he did at UF last year, he's more delusional than Butch

"Many years ago, when I became coach and we started building at Mississippi State, you didn't have this huge tradition and other things, so we built this rivalry between Mississippi State and Ole Miss"

The Egg Bowl started in 1901. With the exception of 1943, due to Workd War II, the series has been uninterrupted since 1915.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That is the dumbest thing ever said by a human being.

I expect Butch to soon claim he created the UT-Bama rivalry with his move to Tuscaloosa just to take back his title as dumbest woman on the planet.

tvolsfan and justingroves like this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

People can [itch bay] about Pruitt not talking, but at least he's not saying mind numbingly stupid shit like this.

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't mind Pruitt not talking. He has to win, but the talking part is no problem.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His quote still pisses me off. What a dumbass

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I’ve known Auburn and Tennessee fans that liked the idea of hiring him and all I can say is it wouldn’t matter what he did I’d hate to have that big of a f**king loser coaching my team. As a coach he’s worlds better than Butch but he’s just as big of a tool.

IP likes this.
  7. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Like Ole Miss was some insurmountable mountain before he got there

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Mullens successs is 99% based on a big mobile QB who can get 3-4 yards at anytime with his legs in his HS offense.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's got a losing conference record as a head coach. He's finished better than 3rd in his division twice as a head coach. He is Butch lite