Da'Rick Rogers a "Film Junkie"?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jun 1, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'm not sure I'm buying it. Hubbs is reporting as if Rogers has gone from nearly dismissed to being the ideal leader who spends hours upon hours watching film. Do you guys buy this?

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I would love to think he's waken up and decided to take on a leadership role and spend extra time watching film but It's hard to buy it based on his past actions.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Seems possible only by looking at the fact he has been impulsive throughout his time at Tennessee. This could be something new for him that will fall to the wayside in a bit of time.

Seems unlikely because most of his other impulses or fads have not been quite so beneficial to him or the team.

I think it is far more unlikely than likely.

Did he by chance explicitly say it was game film?

4. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

dude, is yoked

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Becoming a film junkie? I can see it.

Being a leader? Probably not.

I mean, by all indication no one worked harder than TO. Dude was just a horrible teammate. Same could be said with Da'Rick IMO.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I heard something about this a week or so ago. I dismissed it at the time, but it is interesting that it is being brought up again.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Exactly. You don't dominate SEC CBs by being lazy. Da'Rick works his ass off.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I thought that was appropriate...

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's just physically better than a lot of SEC corners, and he exploits that, imo.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It is

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He's physically better than every corner he'll face on the college level. Dooley's retarded ass has mishandled his meal tickets from Day 1. We'll look back at Da'Rick as the AJ Green that Dooley turned into David Boston.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd also like to point out that it isn't too hard to be a leader before the season even starts. It is much more challenging when you are getting taken to the wall by middling SEC competition and have a team with gaping holes that is costing you games.

14. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Seems like this is the 3rd time Brent Hubbs has been told to print a "Da'Rick has come to Jesus" story.

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Da'Rick isn't in the same hemisphere as AJ Green.

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Are you basing that off of the pure dog shit Jim Shoneys Chaney has waddled out against legitimate competition?