Dear Derek...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2012.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It has become blatantly obvious since day 0 that you were we'll over your smug ass head. As you have yet again found a way to piss on our traditions and create a new low by getting out coaches by James mother****ing Franklin, I offer my advice. Take your shit and leave. Don't accept the $5 million. Show your family, that you incessantly bring up for sympathy points, what it's like to finally stand up and do something honorable. You are a joke. A punch line. An inept douchebag that has rode your father's overrated name to get to places you don't deserve. Take your shit and walk away. Leave the excuses. No one is buying them, including your mother.

Ill be forever ashamed knowing you had the keys to a program I grew up loving. Do the honorable thing and for once in your life, be successful.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Dear [ddiapos]:

**** you.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I actually was about to post a Dear Derek letter, but this will suffice.

This shit has made me physically ill. I have a migraine and feel like I'm about to blow chunks.

**** you, [ddiapos]. It's a shame your father didn't pull out. How ****ed up were the other sperm if you were the winner?

4. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

I second all of the above.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm not a fan of Mr. Dooley. I'm starting to wonder if he's qualified to caoch football.

6. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

well said ! Go vols ! Pack it up Dooley !

7. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

I wonder how much football this jackass Dooley has even watched ?!

8. reese_hallvol

reese_hallvol New Member

Go [uck fay] yourself, Derek. That's about all I have to say about him. If he's not canned this week, I believe I'm done supporting UT football.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Came to post this, so I will with a little added.

Dear Derek,

**** you! You are a smarmy, aloof, and gutless piece of shit. If you ever coach again, whoever hires you is infinitely more clueless than you.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

What in God's name ever lead you to believe he was qualified to coach football?

It certainly wasn't anything he has ever actually done.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Dear [ddiapos],

If you take the $5 Million, I hope you get herpes.

12. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

**** Dooley is all I have to say too.

13. cotton

Why would you begrudge the man for receiving his negotiated pay?

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the dumbasses who hired him to do a job he was unqualified to do.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Negotiated... yes.

Tried to cash in early last year... alleged.

Deserved... no.

15. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Hamilton and the 2010 UT athletic department were the ones dumb enough to agree to that type of context with a guy who had no leverage to demand a bowl of candy for his new office, much less a Kiffin-inspired buyout clause to protect the golden nugget of a coach that our search firm, who seemed to really just be Sexton, had found for Mikey boy.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

A bigger man would accept a reduced number.

Negotiated... yes

Attempted to collect early... alleged

Deserved... no

17. cotton

He deserves whatever he was able to obtain through fair negotiation. I don't understand the 'bigger man' part.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dear Dooley,

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

19. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Boom, s*** just got real