Delusional Fans

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zehr27, Jul 19, 2014.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that. We aren't all that way. It kills me how our fans look down their noses at anyone.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

All fan-bases are delusional!

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They are a Charlie Pell and Danny Ford away from being Kentucky.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I don't think we have many that think every year will be 14-0 but we do have a large number that think Phil would have turned it around.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's not because of Carolina sports. He just sucks at life. He's a raging conservative that wails away at the govt, but has been drawing unemployment and/or workman's comp more than he's worked in the last 10 years- and he's an electrical engineer. He just quit a job at a Walmart warehouse with no job lined up. He also is the most paranoid conspiracy theorist I've ever met, but everythin/one is conspiring against him. He's verbally abusive to his wife, my wife's sister. He lives in an abandonded cotton mill town in the middle of nowhere. He won't let his wife & young son go anywhere other than school and work without him. It's like they're prisoners that will escape if he's not there. There's a lot more, but this goes beyond being a Carolina fan. He's a card-carrying bonafide piece of shit.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Uk football?

I think not

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Au contraire mon frere, they are deluded into thinking it doesn't exist, that it is simply pre-season for basketball.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Frank Howard had a decent run there.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Tennessee was [ddiapos] away from being Kentucky.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Pretty much. USCw actually has pretty rational fans.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  11. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Your brother-in-law sounds like [ddiapos] on steroids.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He doesn't have enough hair, but that very well may be a result of the steroid use.

I didn't exaggerate one bit in what I said. In fact, I haven't told the entire story as it would take much more time than I care to spend on a post not to mention such a post would generate a plethora of tl;dr posts/gifs. Even my father-in-law hates him & he's one of the most forgiving/caring guys I know. He even puts up with/likes to hang around with me. That b-i-l is a grade A [Penis].

13. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Tennessee was [ddiapos] away from being Kentucky.[/QUOTE]

And I still say that sum[itch bay] should've been fired on the field for losing to that shitty Kensuckee team.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If I were AD, he would have been left in Lexington

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hate them as much as I hate Alabama, Texas, Florida, Auburn and Notre Dame

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I pretty much don't like any team other than Tennessee. If I have a second favorite team it would be MTSU but that's like having a favorite Nationwide driver.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I respect the tradition of places like Oklahoma, USC, Alabama, LSU, Notre Dame and what schools like Miami and FSU have done, but I don't like anyone but Tennessee

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

19. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

There's hope for us yet!

20. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

The only school I hate worse than Clemson is Georgia, and that is simply because I've had nothing but terrible experiences with their fans.