Derek vs. Joker

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by cotton, Jun 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

11-14 in two seasons. 4-12 in the conference during that time. One bowl appearance each, one bowl loss for each. 1-1 against each other.

Who is better?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I will take joker because he was working with much less last season and still won.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

[uck fay] me, the fact that it's debatable is sad

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think I would rather have Dooley. Not sure why though.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

You either like hair or hate black people

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

If James Franklin goes 5-7/2-6 at Vandy this year, he will post exactly the same numbers as well.

As this seems plausible, should he be added to the discussion as well?

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

8. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

I'd take Joker. (Wow, what the [uck fay]).

He is doing it with less talent, fan support and money.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Franklin may get the nod over joker

10. InVolNerable

He beat us with [uck fay] Matt Roark at QB. TBH, that is when my support for Dooley completely fell into a sinkhole.

11. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

You held on a lot longer than most of us. The Arkansas game was my last straw. I saw the writing on the wall when he had a month to prepare for UGA and showed zero adjustments.

I was fully expecting to lose to both Vandy and Kentucky. I was hoping not too, but it didn't surprise me. Apathy set in after Arky.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Just imagine how awful Dooley would be if he were coaching Kentucky. I'd take Joker.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Dooley.

Because if I chose Joker, that would mean I would have to tolerate Randy Sanders calling the offense again.

14. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

Bam!!

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I hate to give Joker too much credit for that win. That was like losing a soccer match 0-1 due to an own goal. Don't mistake this as a vote of confidence for Dooley.

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I'd take [uck fay]ing Sanders over Chaney so do I really need to tell you how I'd vote on Joker vs. Doolander?

17. InVolNerable

Does more credit go to Joker for winning it or to Dooley for losing it?

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I'd like to award both of them zero points, and may God have mercy on their souls.

I'd have to say Dooley for letting the circumstances accumulate that allowed that to happen. That game was the sprouting of the bamboo Dooley had been watering all season.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

What did Joker do to win it? They pretty much ran the same play every time, and they didn't look good in the process, either.

20. InVolNerable

So you're saying (bad) credit goes to Dooley and Wilcox for not adjusting appropriately, and I would have to agree.

That was his chance to shove it down a team's throat and he completely blew it.