Did Mora throw the Stanford Game?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by VolDad, Nov 26, 2012.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;Di9QyQlQo-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di9QyQlQo-4[/video]

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Simer's is one of the great idiots in sports. His column is unreadable.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm surprised he didn't rip that guy's head off.

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Mora shouldn't give a rat's ass what he says

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He wanted to

6. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I still dont want him!

7. Voldeathpunch84

Voldeathpunch84 New Member

Lol....that reporter was a huge sack of douche

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Douche comes in sacks now?

9. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I could understand a little about the thought behind it though. Although every good coach and player will always want to win, UCLA losing last week means they get a rematch with Stanford rather than facing the Ducks again. No way do I think he sandbagged intentionally though.

10. I first became familiar with Simers during the first round of the NBA playoffs last year when the Grizzlies had to play the Clippers. He wrote an absolutely horrendous article where he basically called the whole city a stinking cesspool. As much as you people outside of Memphis might love to take digs at our city, you have to understand how upsetting that can be to someone who grew up there, in the same way someone might call the people of Knoxville "a bunch of inbred trash with bad teeth".

He's a hack, plain and simple. Either he actually takes his opinions seriously (in which case he's a moron), or he just throws out BS to get readers.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

He can't offer an intelligent insight so he just goes the s stirrer route. He an his obnoxious daughter had possibly the worst talk show in sports talk history for about 3 months.