Did We Decide The LSU Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Vader

Vader New Member

I can assure you that he was sent over here by no one. I know you have no reason to take my word, but it is the truth.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

But he is still a mod, correct?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

So, a guy I've never met in my life just comes over here and starts firing out personal details about me. I'm supposed to buy that? You've obviously formed the opinion I'm a complete imbecile.

4. Vader

Vader New Member

Yes

I'm not trying to be antagonistic here. I'm no super hacker. I am barely competent enough to run the mod panel. I don't know how he got your info. I do agree that what he did was juvenile and bush league.

5. hatvol96

He came over here with stuff that wouldn't have come off a message board profile. He obviously got it from someone over there who does know me. I'll leave it at that. I have an odd habit of getting the last laugh in conflict situations. Chances are, this won't be any different. I'll be checking to see if all of my posts are gone over there. I think that's a reasonable request.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Maybe somebody pmed him the information... Oh wait!

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Understood, and I apologize for the verbosity of my response. However, I thought that you would appreciate the respect which my full account was intended to convey. And I agree, Freak does a great many things both correctly and well, as his impenetrably large website can attest. But several instances of late show that some room for improvement may also remain. Or, not.

Of course, I could have, simply deleted the post containing your inquiry, or the entire thread, without either reason for warning. If asked, I would then deny any knowledge of how such occurred, or who had done so. I would probably mention the inadequacies of our current software to monitor such things (read: lie).

I could have claimed that you violated some set of rules which you have no access to review, or no prior warning of its existence. Failing that, I would say that while innumerous others had violated said (secret) rule, and without punishment, that I was going to enforce them in your case, ostensibly, because I am an intellectual and/or emotional midget.

I could have banned you, for having dared to raise such a question, or calling some admin / mod's motives into question - or for having mentioned another site's admin! - although it was an entirely reasonable and sincere on which I felt warranted an equally considered and full response.

Or, I could have found the question too unsettling, or otherwise uncomfortable, and simply ignored it. Or, I could have done all four things, or some combination of them, or, I could simply do what I did - answer fully, and with honesty.

But I didn't mind the typing, feeling your concerns were (more than) worth the response.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I am confident that others would likely agree.

It is the policy of this site to remove all posts from an expired / removed account, upon receipt of the written request of the member.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Don't. It's your hallmark. One of the things I love about you. Hugs.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

No; he just read them and began banning. What a swell guy.

11. hatvol96

Why would they excommunicate him for following orders?

12. WM

WM Active Member

Has Krunker been lurking recently? Haven't seen him in a minute.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Yes. Lurking and not posting.

14. hatvol96

I wonder if they issue VN members demerits for posting here?

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Looking forward to as well. Comin over with my dad and brother.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

That's all kinds of jacked up.

17. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I appreciate the PM and the fact that I was able to receive it. Vader is on the short list of VN people I've talked to for years and have always wanted to have a beer with. Wes remains on that list as well. Would have never connected on toos given the restrictions. That irony is not lost on me.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You are a smooth talkin' sum[itch bay]! I really like that. My motto is 'If you can't dazzle them with intellect, baffle them with bullshit.'

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

this is my favorite part.

20. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'll be at the LSU game and up for a social.