Dooley's conversation with his mommy.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by woodshed, Oct 27, 2012.

1. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Dooley: Hi mom. It's another saturday. Do I really have to coach?

Mommy: Yes baby, we got you this job so you could coach.

Dooley: I don't wanna. Most of my assistants talk about me, my players hate me, the fans say mean stuff on the radio.

Mommy: Aww sweety, your daddy will talk with the mean coaches and players, and I'll set those fans straight on the radio.

Dooley: Really, you promise?

Mommy: Yes honey, mommy loves you.

Dooley: I just know coach Spurrier will run up the score if he can. I just know it.

Mommy: If he does I'll ban him from golfing in the whole state of Georgia.

Dooley: Will you call him before the game today?

Mommy: I sure will.

Dooley: Well, the players want me to say something to them before the game, I better go. I'll call you after the first quarter.

Mommy: Derek, If this job doesn't work out, your daddy has already got you another one. You will be in charge of all showers and restrooms at Sanford stadium.

Dooley: Can I bring my dog?

Mommy: Yes baby, we'll paint it red and black.

Dooley: OK. I gotta go get in my wheelchair. Bye mom.

Mommy: Bye baby. (hang up) " Vince, get off your ass and find me Spurrier"s cell phone number".

I have clearly lost my mind. Gruden can't come fast enough. GO VOLS!

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

wire taps are illegal

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

just like it was out of line to bash Fulmer's weight issues, this is beyond ridiculous. There's enough obvious ways to bash Dooley as an actual coach than to resort to this imo, jmo, tifwiw, v4l, gbo

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Bashing? I assumed this was a legit transcript.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

even weaker imo.

6. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

PATRIOT act

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Horseshit. Parody is a legitimate type of comedy. He is a public figure and his mother has made herself one as well. There is nothing ridiculous about it.

8. faildozer

faildozer Member

It's really not that funny.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fine. Doesn't mean it is somehow "out of bounds."

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Fulmer wasn't a joke on and off the field. This [penis] bag is. This is in no way offensive or out of bounds. If anything, it should've been taken further.

11. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Agreed. TOOS is an alternative for those who have thin skin and prefer to be political correct. We finally have a site where speech is not limited. Don't like it then get the **** out.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or just don't read the thread.

13. WM

WM Active Member

14. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

I'll admit this was my PG rated version. Since I'm new here I did not want to get banned in my first week. I was daydreaming and this call popped in my head.

I do appreciate your support. " Prepare your anus, SEC"... LOL I almost blew coffee on my keyboard when I read that!

15. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Lenny Bruce would be proud. Don't hold back.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

As Basilio said this week, Barbara Dooley's put herself in play for this kind of stuff by putting herself out there. For crying out loud, she goes on the Finebaum show.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Most forbidden words are asterisked out. And the only reason why there are forbidden words is because google ads requires it. Just have fun, you'll get a feel for the place. We are not very ban-happy.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I agree. I also think it is fine for bill to call it out if he doesn't like it.

Especially if it isn't funny.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The best part of the thread so far was the use of the term "dickbag".