Dragon Age: Inquisition

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anyone played it? It's free in the vault, so I figured maybe I'd give it a try if people say it's worthwhile. Seems to have gotten good reviews.

2. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Bought it forever ago just haven't gotten around to playing it. I didn't like the previous dragon age games but this one looks much better.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Got it last Christmas. I've been a huge fan of the Dragon Age series so I naturally picked this one up.

I have started it on 3 separate occasions and have put it down each and every time. I just can't get into it. This last time around I got about 10 hours in and called it quits. I might be in the minority, but I was pretty dissapointed in it.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I liked it a lot. I really liked the first one. I didn't hate the 2nd one, but it wasn't as good as the first, and this one seemed to recapture the spirit of the first

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anything it's comparable to?

6. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Not that I can think of - it's got a weird hybrid combat system that makes it more strategic. That's not my favorite but oh well.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Might be time to download this. Halo will probably be returned soon, new Vegas is super glitchy, and I won't get fallout 4 until a used copy is available at GameStop.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Free on ea access.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

See first post.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

should've posted it on facebook