Drunk Carolina Jr. Fan

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 2, 2023.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A buddy sent me this picture yesterday. I just have questions how he got to this point. Maybe the 15 minutes or so before this picture was taken.

[​IMG]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

No way those guys were paid enough for that.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I'm not a betting man but if I was, I'd bet the word "[ock cay]" was used a couple times either before, during, and/or after being handcuffed.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

In some ways I envy people like this, on the rare occasions I get over served I go straight to puking

5. CardinalVol

I'd rather just puke than be in a stadium of 100,000 people with my pants around my ankles being arrested.

SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  6. CardinalVol

I guess I just need to find that kid behind him's tik tok account for the entire video.

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Gamecocks are not about chickens, but rather being ready to showcase your [ock cay] on gameday for all to see, apparently. Fortunately for him though there's a decent chance he lives a lifestyle without access to the internet. So hopefully he is blissfully ignorant to how nationally viral that photo has spread online since Saturday.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If I am that cop having to pull his pants up, I would definitely feign having seen something else somewhere that required my attention.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I was close, ever so close to getting kicked out of a race at Talladega for doing some stupid stuff while drunk only to be saved by sitting with an EMS friend of mine who knew the off duty deputy working security. I did however have my pants up to my waist at the time.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The worst part by far there is him being exposed as being a tidey whitey underwear user. That picture is 100x less devasting for him had he just been wearing briefs or what not. I'll never for the life of me understand how males exist out there that actually voluntarily wear those restrictive wedgie inducing monstrosities past the age of like 5. Suffocating your nuts like that is so unnecessarily self-abusive.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Screenshot_20231002-141412-176.png

The look on the kid's face is priceless.

justingroves likes this.
  12. JohnnyQuickkick

Not saying I want to be that guy, but amusing hijinks never happen over the commode

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You just can't have comically bad moments like that out in public anymore nowadays in our smart phone era. Shit like getting into a fight at a game or finding a way to get arrested in a stadium while standing in whitey tideys is almost guaranteed to be seen by millions of your fellow countrymen online. The social dynamics of these modern times are something else.

Like if this happened in 1995 this guy would have been embarrassed in the moment, sure. But soon he could easily put that behind him and get on with his life. Nowadays though your worst moment in public can easily be eternally memorialized by the internet.

TDVol1989, SetVol13 and Tar Volon like this.
  14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That pic does a decent job encapsulating SC's game as well.

tn_longrifles and ole_orange like this.
  15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Even the most advanced and sophisticated AI image generators on Earth would not be capable of producing a more fitting picture conveying the essence of how the game went for South Carolina in Knoxville last Saturday.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

Last year’s offense and we win about 84-10

17. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

From the look of him, he'll probably be dead within a year or two.

18. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

We got last year’s team one year too soon. That team this year wins the whole thing.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The belt amuses me. It’s defective.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Ya last year’s team engineers a 2019 Joe Burrow led LSU-esque run through the league schedule this year most likely.

Although I’m sure the cruel football gods still would have found a way to ensure a Florida victory at the Swamp vs that team just because of how we forget to function whenever this program plays on that field. Especially when you remember that even last year’s team wasn’t always firing on all cylinders until the LSU game. We had to dig out of some holes in the Pitt game and nearly had a nuclear meltdown vs Gators in Knoxville

Tar Volon likes this.