Even the Bammer coaches are smoking weed.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Scorched Colon, May 30, 2012.

1. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Barrack Obama smoked weed and "did a little blow" when he was in college.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Don't see this knocking too much of the shine off all those trophies.

4. Scorched Colon

Obama thinks that some of the concentration camps were in Poland

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Huh?

6. Scorched Colon

7. fl0at_

Ah, I think the difference is that he said "Polish concentration camps," giving possession of the concentration camps to Poland... not that "some were in Poland," which would be an accurate statement.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes and i frankly see the outrage from poland as rather silly. a lot of their populace hands weren't clean in this matter and it was obvious what obama was refering to.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think it's funny, but I am having to play the "What Would the Media Have Done if Bush Said This?" game in my head.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

we'd be hearing about it for years and years later.

11. CardinalVol

That's my one and only gripe about this, because you are right.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm already enjoying the spin that because romney's app spells america wrong that means romney doesn't know how to spell america. as though he had one shit to do with it. is the media going to pull the "romney's an idiot card" even despite him having at worst equivalent (and arguably better) academic credentials to obama?

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  13. CardinalVol

Odds Romeny even knew he had an app until this happened? 40%?

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

probably knew about it. chances he's seen it has to be close to zero.

15. fl0at_

I guess he is supposed to be a micromanager, on top of everything else.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wasn't this guy a QB at FSU a few years ago?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

1. Romney is no dummy. You don't have to like him to acknowledge that.

2. Marijuana possession shouldn't be a crime, and pot legality has got to be the most hypocritical body of laws on the books.

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He was at Miami and was supposed to take over after Dorsey left.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Agreed. If not for the US, it would have been worse and longer-lived if not permanent. The Polish leadership should have a Coke and a smile and shut the eff up.

Media strategery so that OB-GYN's can practice their love with women all across the country and single women can have the amazingly awesome, uniquely American opportunity to work three jobs to support their family. Never misunderestimate W. He asked the tough questions like, "is our children learning?". He was also very innovative like our enemies in trying to find ways to harm our country. After all, it was all over all the internets that a draft was being considered.

You know George: fool him once, shame on, uh shame on you. Fool him twice....fool him once you can't get fooled again. He knew how hard it was to put food on your family, knew the human being and fish could coexist peacefully, and that wings could take dream under his administration.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He was too busy tending to the construction of his car elevator for his wife's two Caddy's while saying he would have let the manufacturer of those cars die and put tens of thousands of workers out of a job and cede one of the last bastions of manufacturing in this country without who's help the Polish leader's country might still be occupied by death camp running Nazis to do such mundane tasks as making sure the name of the country which he is seeking to be the leader of is spelled correctly.

Elitist, vulture, er, venture capitalist who feels that apps are beneath him, imo. I bet he buys the company that made the app, lays off thousands of workers and sells it off in pieces while paying virtually no taxes off his morally questionable 'income' compared to me.

Yes, I'm screwing with you, bro.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012