Feldman interview with Dobbs

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Mar 11, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...qb-dobbs-impressing-on-field-and-in-classroom

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Good lord, kid is a robot.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He's too smart to be at UT.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If he had a halfway decent QB coach/OC, there is no way that he wouldn't be successful.

5. CardinalVol

If only we could get him a OC that had a guy with NCAA records for touchdown and put up 4,200 yards his senior year. In only.................

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I don't give a shit what he did when coaching against the MTSU's of the world. This is big boy football.

7. CardinalVol

I'll take his QBs 350 yard performance against Dantonio that he's slightly capable.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Exhibit a- the no-option option

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have my doubts on Bajakian, but this year will be a much better measuring stick than last. He'll have legitimate SEC level skill position players. If it doesn't work this year, it's not going to work ever.

10. CardinalVol

I might be a little more bullish than you on him, but this is my stance. If we don't see better offensive improvement by year's end then we won't and it's time to go to plan B. I just think it's ridiculous to write him off based on the 13 season when he has shown some pretty good offense in the past.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No you have to hate everything around here. Read the FAQ.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Yeah, it's almost required. I had enough of hating football coaches with Dooley. I won't go through that again.

13. CardinalVol

If a coach deserves it, I have no problem hating him. Jancek is close to being there. The others aren't, IMO.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

exactly.

15. CardinalVol

Well, and Willie I guess, but I'll tolerate him for recruiting purposes at this time.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't hate any of them. Hating someone and wanting them fired or to find other employment are separate things. Of course that stool jockey that roamed the sidelines previously was something of an exception to this.

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Truth

18. CardinalVol

"hate" = wants gone, not nec "hate"

Granted, the POS that is now gone took it to a new level.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Oh I know. It's more of a hate them being there than hating the person. I just try to be more careful with tossing around statements of hate as I grow older. I'm not trying to be condescending.

I thought I was past the negative feelings about tPOS, but seeing a pic of him perched on that stool a few weeks back suddenly and unexpectedly rekindled those feelings. That man is truly special.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would try to cause bodily harm to Dooley