Finally.....Game Week!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 20, 2020.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

2. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I swear to God anytime I see quotes like this I flinch. [uck fay]ing Trumpet Humper.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

JG may not put a lot of points on the board but we're going to physically beat the shit out of the chickens. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Memtownvol likes this.
  4. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

I'm thinking 27-13 as a final. Game in hand before the 4th.

A-Smith likes this.
  5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Vegas is generally correct. It's gonna be close.

Although, this is 2020 and anything can happen...

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

this would be nice.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

See, this would be a year where Vegas may not be as likely to be correct. Were I a gambling man, this would be a year to try and out think them.

Memtownvol likes this.
  8. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Sherwood.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pruitt says he expects to play 70 guys saturday. how might one interpret this information?

10. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

He plans on playing 70 guys.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

sounds like a lot. was wondering what that may mean for strategy

12. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

70 guy "strategy".

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Gonna lose.

Chaney forgets he has running backs. JG one hops passes to wide open targets and underthrows to covered guys down the field. Unproven wide receivers lose the jump balls and have poor chemistry with both quarterbacks who play. On the other side of the ball, no one steps up as an in game leader at the onset. To'oto'o can't get folks aligned, and the defense looks like they're playing a poor game of two-hand touch. The safeties and cornerbacks start looking inside and cheating up opening the deep threat. SC's quarterback winds up looking like a heisman candidate unless they stick to the run.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

It does....maybe guys aren’t as game day conditioned so more rotation plus lots of young guys on ST.

IP likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It means that it's 2020 and Rona has caused issues with the program with practice reps and conditioning. Also means he's taking full advantage of the free pass for players this year.

Memtownvol and justingroves like this.
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Pruitt is actually enjoying getting to use so many players. He's said more than once it's going to be like coaching high school again

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Pruitt needs to shed the "he sucks at the first game" label. He's produced two flops in two years.

I have no doubt he's a better coach than Muschamp and Tennessee has better players, even though they're mostly sophomores and seniors.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

The lack or prep for last years game had to knock him down a rung. I bet his dad wore his ass out.

Memtownvol likes this.
  19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I imagine we'll see at least 8 OL play with the 1's.

About 50 play in the front 7 on defense.

CardinalVol and justingroves like this.
  20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Every wr, db and lb. Special teams may be big if thats where guys will get plays