Gem From VQ

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jun 24, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

There's a thread titled "Hamilton made two great hires in Martin and Dooley" followed by this post:

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

And here I thought Robert Neyland, Ray Mears, and John C. Hodges were pretty good hires.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Who?"

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

One of Newton's less well known laws states: "Any current coach at UT is exponentially better than any other....ever. As soon as that coach is no longer at UT, his/her replacement immediately becomes the best coach ever. Wash. Rinse. Repeat." That's science, [itch bay]es!

5. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

i agree with Jay...Holly Warlock will be the best thing to ever happen to the Lady Vols. Instantly the best hire of all time. Did Hammy make this happen...feel like he had this in the works since his first day on the job.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

that's the Chavis Law

7. JayVols

I didn't know that. From this point forth, I will refer to it as such. My apologies.

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The hell is up with the random things being filtered. *** and ***?

9. JayVols

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Odds are rather high that history will completely forget both Cuonzo and Dooley. I am 100% on Dooley never doing anything noteworthy here, but Cuonzo is still an unknown.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Cuonzo is going to be just fine.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I sure hope so. I'd still wager the odds of him being historically significant aren't too high. The probability of both he and Dooley reaching such importance is just hilariously small.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

This seems a bit more positive rhan you were nefote. Have you learned something that has increased your confidence? I really want Martin to be successful.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nefote