Gonna Do It

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KenTenn, Aug 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

If we beat USU by 20+ points, I and the wife are going shopping. Spend some good money for stuff we think (this time it will be sailors) our guys and gals in uniform would appreciate. Stuff it in a box and mail it off as a care package. For every point above 20 we beat them by, we will add an extra $20 bucks to be spent for adding items beyond the few 100 bucks we expect to spend.

Anyone who sends care packages, you can GOOGLE a site that advises where and how to send as well as in some sites, see items the guys and gals would like to get. I recall some combat boots being asked for one time and was shocked. I thought our military supplied quality boots. Then I read about some buying their one equipment and even one article (or TV program) mentioning a unit having to buy their own bullets because what was issued wasn't enough. Stunning. Boots I can get, don't think the post office will cotton to ammo being sent, I wouldn't anyway not knowing what gun a soldier had. can't afford navy artillery rounds anyway.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

My brother said the guys like bubble wrap and soap. Excellent masturbatory aid.

3. KenTenn

Sounds like your brother speaks from experience. What's his name, unit, and deployment? I'll send him the recommended supplies.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

He got out last year. Seriously, use bubble wrap. They love bubble wrap.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[video=youtube;K4eScf6TMaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4eScf6TMaM[/video]

6. KenTenn

Look, if you're not jerking my chain on this, of course I'd include it. Your original post sounded like you were suggesting masturbating material in the form of bubble wrap and soap. But if those guys like to pop bubble wrap the way my wife and I do just to see who can make the loudest pop or whatever, I'm all for sedning that small luxury. As for soap, I got some advice not long ago. I was told to send unscented soap so will look into a shop that sells old-fashioned lye soap and soaps made with goat milk and oatmeal. I laughed at this when I first heard it, but after experimenting and not liking it I can say I didn't smell it on me 5 minutes after a shower. Anyway, I was told that scented soap could give away the presence or location of our guys if the wind blew right. Maybe with sailors it's not an issue but I think I'll get into the habit of including it anyway.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

They like to lubricate the bubble wrap and use it to jerk off. This is fact. Do with this information as you will. Just telling you what they really want but are afraid to ask for outright.

8. KenTenn

I'll pass on your advice and use the recommended items from the military care package site. You may be serious but when I send care packages, I take it very seriously. I try to send foods the sites advises, easy to carry and doesn't make a lot of noise when being opened. Unscented soap, energy bars with a note suggesting they take off the wrappers in camp and put into included ziploc quarter sized bags, several paperback books we think might be enjoyable reading and ranges from sci-fi, adventure, mystery on up to types of stories gals serving overseas would like. You get the idea, we use the care package site as a guide and add some additions of our own.

Now if they want to pump themselves, or in the case of a gal, tickle themselves, they do it on their own dime. Not judging, when you're away from home and thoughts turn to a love buddy/wife/ho or whatever, I can sympathize. But what you suggest far as I'm concerned is putting our attention where it has no business being. Thanks all the same but we'll pass. Especially since we never send glass item so styrofoam gets the job done nicely.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm telling you what my brother and multiple veterans have said to me.

10. KenTenn

That's OK. But like I said, we don't think our attention has any business in that area of foci. But you did give me an idea.
    When I attend the three games we will take in this year, I'll make a point of photographing the cheerleaders. They may get a
    kick out of that.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Send the photos in bubble wrap. Don't want them getting damaged.

12. KenTenn

Bubble, Bubble, Bubble, Bubble, and Bubble. InvolNerable, you're just full of trouble.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Pop pop pop

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, but not a drop to drink - yet.

15. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Haha I'm dying

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Be honest. You're planning a trip to the UPS Store & Walgreens as we speak...

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The real question is, big bubbles or little bubbles?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't ask. I am assuming little.

19. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Little seems like a safe bet.

20. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

What about the guys that like more cushion for the pushin?