Gregg Doyel on Lane Kiffin.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Jul 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Great column over at cbssports.com.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Read it. Kiffin put the program behind. There is no doubt about that, but it takes a man to admit that he was an idiot while he was here. I dislike him leaving, but I can't say that I hate the guy. Those type of situations happen every year. Hamilton did his job in hiring a good coach(Hard to believe, I know), but he left for greener pastures, and his favorite place to live, so I can't really say I wouldn't do the same.

If I were at a place like Arkansas or North Carolina and Tennessee called, I would be in Knoxville before I got off the phone with UT.

3. tripper

tripper Member

But pl3 said he was an ass on the plane ride home from Lexington. What an ass. Jay you ought to wear him out on that one on TOOS.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

About as long as a flight from Knoxville to Gatlinburg

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I was on vacation during the peak of the argument. Missed most of it. By the time I was aware of what was going on, he had been thoroughly skewered. Good job by all, btw.

I tried to steer him into an Xs and Os discussion to further build on his beating, but he didn't take the bait. I'm patient. Another opportunity will present itself . He's too full of himself to resist spouting off for too long.