Halo: Master Chief Collection

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JudgmentVol, Nov 12, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Yes there are. The concept of it is great, and it still has a lot of potential if they can get the kinks worked out.....but there are a TON of issues still in both multiplayer and co-op. It still takes an eternity to get into a match in multiplayer and when you're done with the match you're automatically kicked out and have to start the process all over again.

If they never fix that then there's almost no point in owning this game past completing the campaigns.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Coop campaigns are fun though.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Game is definitely glitchy. We had 2 missions in halo 2 not get completed. One cut to a black screen right before the last part of the level, and the other froze during the end cut scene of a level. Kind of frustrating, but glad we were able to continue to the next missions without having to replay.

I'm also getting a much better grasp on the actual halo story, which is cool. I never really had the continuity of it down before since there was so much time between games.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Can anyone explain the ending of halo 3 to me? How is chief lost in space but the arbiter is back with everyone on earth? only thing I can't think is that the ship sliced in half when the portal closed and only the arbiter made it?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Spartan ops worth playing?