Have fun with this one on VQ....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You silence you hear may be from the lack of VQ members here...

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

4. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

here you go:

This program is light years ahead of where it was before Dooley got here and it is 110% because of Dooley himself. I understand the wins have not come just yet but if you do not see what has gone on the last two years, you just do not get it and I feel sorry for you. I am 99.9% sure he will be the coach in 2013 but if for some crazy reason he is not, the new coach will be walking into a situation that is a million times better than the one in January 2010. A big piece of our rise back to the top will be because of [ddiapos] whether he is here or not 2-3 years down the road. I hope he is here for longer than that. He has done it the right way with what seems to be good talent and better character kids. Whether you are for or against him, he has this program heading in the right direction.

2012 is going to shut a lot of people up and it is a shame that is has to shut up even our own fans who tried to run Dooley out.

The Swag Meter has been turned up to 11!!!!!

5. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

dude has to be a troll....no way anyone can be this sheepish. Here is his follow up post to the negavols that responded with "lost to kentucky" or "1-7 in the SEC"

I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!! I SAID IT 'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!!

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

That guy is a f'kn dumbass. I tell you, this type of fan suffers from battered wife syndrome.

7. JayVols

Has to be a woman. No self-respecting man would let their emotions dictate their lives to this degree. If it is a guy, his man card should be revoked, and he should be converted to a gelding to prevent contamination of the gene pool.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone still touting the "right way" approach needs to be beaten.

And he hasn't failed in recruiting, but I'm still not convinced any coach not totally phoning it in could have built a similarly strong roster.

9. JayVols

Absolutely. Right way, wrong way- I want the winning way. Our program and fanbase are turning into jokes, and Dooley is the punchline on both accounts.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Agreed totally, but I was more talking about what he has touted as "right" has little to do with how he's actually done things.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Its Newman on VQ. I really think the guy is one of those from the Sab basement photo.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
  12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I wonder how many of those folks touting the "right way" are the same ones who, upon Dooley's hiring, were predicting an SEC championship contender in '12 and national championship in '13. IIRC, this was a popular song on TOOS at one time. I haven't checked, but I haven't heard it in a while.