He is who we thought he was

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by DC Vol, Oct 30, 2016.

1. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

And our fans let him off the hook.

I'm not even mad. I'm vindicated.

2. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Not sure what you mean by let him off the hook, but the mass of fans tend to wait until it's done and the failure is complete. I know it seems negative here a lot, but I prefer those that recognize the failure before it happens.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don't care anything about veing vindicated and having to pull for a sucky team. I'd let Butch feed me crow one feather at a time-if only he could.

4. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Vindication is the last bastion of being a fan of this dilapidated program I have left. To have irrefutable proof of the fraudulent snake oil salesman on the Hill is all there is anymore. No SEC-E crown handed to him by the weakest east in decades. He's not even as good as Mizzou from 3 years ago.

Jones is 0-3 against bambams 2 barely there bowl teams and a 4-8 squad. To quote a good friend of mine "hey our new years just opened up"

5. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

A 8.3 win per year MAC coach? Yep, we got what we paid for.

6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

over 4 million dollars per year in salary the university shells out to this incompetent loser.

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Might as well light $4 million on fire. Wouldn't be any less of a waste.

8. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

This is how I feel but I was at work, and haven't seen a single second of the game.

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

But it is what it is and the people needed heppin'. Gotta hope the right people now see beyond a doubt what is happening. Honestly after we get beat by Kentucky, it doesn't really matter, does it?

10. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I'm friends with a writer that covers UT that most would probably know. He popped off about how well [itch bay] was recruiting (ignoring unprecedented legacy connections) and how DeBord was a good hire. He ignored the additional forewarning with the S&C program woes paired with the nutritionist quitting 1 month after S&C coach was fired. We had these run-ins when Dooley was in charge and his endless defenses of the program ended up coming to a head when we lost to Kentucky in 2011.

I also work with almost entirely non-UT fans and most are reasonable. They all would have boycotted had their program hired a career TE coach who hadn't run an Offense in 8 years at time of hire and wasn't even a coach when hired. Its a sham. That's just one among many gaffes Head Throw Coach has made.

He's a cheap salesman. We know that and we knew that. This is the first true game where it's now obvious, beyond any of the endless excuses Botch will have made, to the UT fans at large.

Kentucky now stands as a legit threat against us and I hate to even entertain the thought there.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

With Botch all games are in jeopardy