How much UT fallout would there be if......

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volguy1971, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Kelly leaves Notre Dame and they hire Gruden?

2. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

Anarchy.

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Considering the last 5 years, I fully expect it to happen.

4. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I can't understand this. Gruden isn't the Tennessee coach and most of the ignorant fans think that the idea of him coming here belongs on Ancient Aliens on H2. The official story is that he was never interested. A few people would be mad, but those people are already pissed off because of the way the coaching search played out. Not much would happen IMO.

5. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Part of selling he was not interested is that he would not make the jump to the college game.

Him landing a college gig would likely increase the number of people who are pissed while further pissing off those that are.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You don't even understand, big dog. I'll be officially flying off the handle if that were to happen.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I will be completely livid, but I have to agree with Volmaul with regards to the unwashed masses.

8. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

yup

9. BearGapVol73

BearGapVol73 Member

Indifferent

UT would be no more concerned than any other mid-major.

10. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I kind of wonder if he won't end up at USC or Texas, honestly. Yes, I'm assuming that one or both of those jobs will be open within two years.

11. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

Announced he is staying at Notre Dame. I hope Gruden waits about college for a while.