Hyams Has Lost His Mind.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Aug 24, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He just said he wouldn't rule out Pearl coming back after three years if Cuonzo fails.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Unbelievable.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's just setting the stage for Vol Calls tonight.

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

You just can't make this shit up...

5. hatvol96

I love how people just completely overlook the fact Pearl lied to UT officials twice about the cookout. Anyone who reads the letter issued today and still thinks Pearl should be the coach is ripe for being institutionalized.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

But, but, but, Bruce Pearl IS UT basketball. We weren't nothin' before him and never will be again.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

He's obviously operating under the assumption that the next AD we hire will be an absolute dumbass.

At this point, I can't really fault him for thinking that.

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Clearly you haven't realized that it's now Mike Hamilton's fault because Pearl and crew felt so guilty after lying initially they tried to contact Hamilton immediately after the meeting but couldn't get him.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You must have missed it. Dude apologized. Slate is clean.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

It was one mistake.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I thought it was a conspiracy and the university set him up to lie to get rid of him.

12. CardinalVol

I really want to go to his press conference today with a cooler of hot dogs and just stand there and eat them the entire time. Front and center if I could.

I flipped over to 99 yesterday afternoon for the last half hour or so and heard Wilkerson say that if he was a program like DePaul or Providence then he would see if he could fight the show-cause and try to hire him. That was too much even for Jimmy.

13. CardinalVol

Tweet from Griffith -

Just arrived at Pearl presser- and they are serving barbecue

Wow

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hat might go on a murder spree if this happens.

15. hatvol96

No, I'd just be spending a Hell of a lot more time in Los Angeles, Morgantown, and El Paso.