I Apologize to the those tailgating yesterday....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Sep 23, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

for the no show on my part. Jay I checked my PM's too late. I got hung up with a few old team mates and then after a massive BS session I lost all track of time. Ran into Art Reynolds yesterday, Hacksaws brother. He asked me if I thought we still had any outstanding warrants! He was something else! And in the same condition I last saw him in 1975!

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

While I certainly wish that I could have met you, I understand OV. You were hanging with former Vols. That's an excused absence. I enjoyed talking with all that came by. The more I'm around you guys, the better I like you all. OV we'll make it happen.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I want my [dadgum] snakes!

4. JayVols

Classic. Haha

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Settle down Samuel L.

6. Oldvol75

Hat I promise Kentucky!

7. hatvol96

I'm going to hold you to that.

8. JayVols

I want to meet you and Bill. Us NE TN guys need to stick together. I'll be rolling through Columbia Friday Oct 5 probably around supper time. I'll have my family with me. Just a thought- we can't do a long sit down thing but perhaps we could grab a bite just off I-26 with you? May be doable may not. Doesn't hurt to try.

9. JayVols

If I can get a ticket, I want to be there. But if there's going to be serpents there, I'm packing heat.

10. Oldvol75

What we need to do is meet at the lettermen's tailgate. Every thing is free there, catered by Buddy's BBQ, its OK and the best part again, its free. Ya'll can be my guest.

11. hatvol96

Sounds great to me.

12. JayVols

You had me at free.....you had me at free.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Free? Will be there.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Free? That might be worth the trip to watch to lackluster teams go head to head.

15. Oldvol75

Its right across from gate 21, in the second row of tailgaters. About in the middle of that parking lot. Look for two huge Orange and White canopies close to the building. The first one is a radio stations, look for the Bud Light Hummer, the second one is the Lettermens. You can pretty much eat and drink at both.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

OV big timin everybody.

17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

8th Maxim party crashers. OV gonna get banned from tailgating.

18. Oldvol75

I'll just claim I know none of you and help run everybody off!

19. JayVols

And I'll scream "How could you do this to your own nephew?" repeatedly as I am led towards the cruiser