Jalen Hurd in pass protection

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Sep 7, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Happened to me once playing on the Xbox, so I'll buy it.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I could be wrong, but I don't remember UT's jumbotron doing live action. Or maybe I just never look at it during the play.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

It does. I sit in section O and I'll watch it occasionally if the action is close to the goal line on the north end.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I could watch that all day.I'd like to see Hurd do that to Striker if he comes off the edge.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He blew that DE up, he had another block where he stood the rusher up, didn't lay him out like that but took a nice technical approach and just stopped him in his tracks. He's a great blocking back. NFL coaches have to be salivating.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Hurd's peepee is bigger than everyone else's

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I thought that Kamara was throttling down there..... As for live action on a tron... I remember Stallworth using one in the Liberty Bowl vs. Memphis to see where defenders were at behind him...was a thing in the post game back then for a sec....

Speaking of Kamara......was chatting with a JUCO coach I know today....He said, I told you Kamara was a big deal....said Kamara cost his team a shot a JUCO Championship last year bc "we couldn't catch that SOB"