Jalen Ramsey headed to USC- Sickening

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by vcoile, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Dear god, we've been blind all along!

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Looks like Jason Hatcher, who appeared to be all Vol a month ago, will be committing to SC soon.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Are you serious or kidding?

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Serious. Set to announce soon. Could still be a Vol, but SC is the favorite.

Big blow.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Nothing like a nice, swift kick to the nuts in regards to recruiting.

6. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Could be smoke but maybe he secured his spot and will see how we do this year. Some think that may be the case and may flip in Jan.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Some of this kind of stuff is about the tenuous nature of Dooley's gig. He wins this year and we'll see some movement on the recruiting front to accompany a new contract.

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Didn't read through thread but just responding to the title... I love UT, graduated from there and would love to have a child play a sport at UT.
    That being said if I had a son that had the opportunity to play at USC and it was a great fit, given UT's current climate I would encourage him to go to USC.
    Same thing if I had a son that had an BB offer from Duke; I really, really like Cuonzo but as long as other variables fit, I would tell him to go to Duke all day.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agree on fb, disagree on bb. He can get noticed here more likely than at duke.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Not sure I follow on how he gets noticed more at UT?

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Go to Duke and be another McDonald's All American or go to Tennessee and be the McDonald's All American I guess?

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

My kids can go wherever they want if someone else is paying.