POLITICS Jeffrey Epstein Case

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by RockyHill, Jul 8, 2019.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Meh

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Guy was scum but I wanted to see some heads roll with him. Now it all likely gets buried.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No way the stuff he had on people was coming out

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Another Clinton associate dead? Odd

VolDad likes this.
  5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I would say Clinton was a minor blip compared to the full list this guy had when it comes to current power.

6. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

You really think he committed suicide...serious question.

kmf600 likes this.
  7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Nope

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Right? Because the Clintons were the only rich and powerful people he associated with.

9. TennTradition

I’m going to say yes.

He was already arrested once. This had been heating up for months as New York made their case - and this was reasonably publicized.

Had powers that be wanted to make sure he didn’t talk, he would have ‘committed suicide’ before it got this far.

I think he was a power hungry maniac and saw his life as already over.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Figured he would be under suicide watch.

kmf600 likes this.
  11. TennTradition

He was - or at least had been under suicide watch. Not sure how long that lasts.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

not the only president he associated with. and others very powerful.

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Dammit. This needed to play out.

reVOLt likes this.
  14. TennTradition

Seems like there is likely sufficient evidence for others involved to be nailed. I hope so.

15. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Probably not the others that need to be. This happened to save the asses of some of the world’s most powerful people. I’m not a conspiracy theorist at all but in a million damn years you could never convince me he committed suicide. I’m not sure how an intelligent person could believe it given my understanding of the procedure for an inmate on suicide watch in a federal holding cell.

warhammer and reVOLt like this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whoa, now. Suicide watch doesn't last forever. People can and do commit suicide in custody mere feet away from guards. Do I wonder if he was murdered by someone paid off by one of his associates? Ya. Is it the most reasonable thing an intelligent person can believe? [uck fay] no, it's not. It's just a possibility that can't be easily dismissed. What's sad is that there is going to be separate conspiracies on the left and right on this, when the bottom line of it is that the super wealthy and powerful are perceived to be above the law, and that perception is reinforced yet again.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can we all agree that the unusual plea deal he received from Acosta should continue to be investigated?

warhammer, NorrisAlan and VolDad like this.
  18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It's just odd that there are so many Clinton associates that seem to have dirt on them, then show up dead.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

A lot of that "many Clinton associates" is utter bullshit, man. Like, they weren't associates and/or didn't die mysteriously. It's getting to "no moon landing" levels.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

.... who routinely have people die around them under questionable circumstances. (I kid)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019