Jennings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Jan 14, 2019.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Today is the last day he can enroll for Spring semester. Any news?

Also, can he take the Spring semester off, come back in Summer and still play?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought I had heard he was going pro a week or so ago.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If he HATES school, then he has zero business coming back, for his own happiness. One of the many things I hate about our football method that has developed where it is HS->College->Pro

IP likes this.
  4. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

He did announce it, but someone said he had 5 days to change his mind if he didn't hire an agent.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Assuming he hasn't hired an agent, today is the last day he can enroll at Tennessee for the spring semester

6. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

RTI guys are talking about him now. I guess he's got till the end of the day.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Brice just tweeted he’s leaning towards coming back

8. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Woof woof

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He’s coming back.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wow. Chaney and Pruitt better make it count for him, because he's giving them a lot.

Memtownvol likes this.
  12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I don't know how good his draft stock is right now. He could probably make some money his senior year

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His knees ain't getting any healthier

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I believe he may have received feedback that he wouldnt be a top 30 wr taken. Figured he would go anyway considering the knee but maybe his stock can improve under Chaney and he can have a full year of practice.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

30 receivers ahead of Jennings? Can't claim to know more than a handful of guys, but that seems hard to believe.

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Hard to gauge Jennings considering the mess UT has been. In a different offense at another school....again, who knows. That said, there might be 20 guys in the SEC alone better than him.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I love him. But not much production, knee, his runins in and out of school are all factors. Superstars can get away with some stuff but not a 4.65 wr.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I find that preposterous, but maybe I am just too close to Tennessee.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This is the part that worries me. Hopefully he can have a good season and stay healthy and it pays off for him. I was thinking he should roll the dice and go this year.

20. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

JJ has to go down as one of the most loved Vols of all time. He has stuck it out through a terrible era, cussed out some bum coaches, caught the Dobbsnail boot, burned Tabor, all while wearing a coonskin cap.

Legend.

snoball5278 and **TDCVOL** like this.