Jeremy Pruitt's Resume

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Dec 5, 2017.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Hell, he’s the best coordinator in the country isn’t he? Let’s ride (for a year or 2).

2. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

If we're going the coordinator route he might be the best option. Makes me sick it has come down to this though.

A-Smith likes this.
  3. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I was here to post exactly that. Of the options left, he's pretty clearly the best but it sucks we had to get down to the very bottom of the list to know that...

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Miles name sounding good about now.

5. cpninja

cpninja Member

This mess makes Mike Leach sound like a gruden-esque hire

6. Savage Orange

Fml. When this thing started a month ago, could you ever imagine yourself uttering those words??

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Pruitt or Tucker over Miles. Chad Morris over Miles. Miles was quite clearly on the downside of his career

A-Smith likes this.
  8. Savage Orange

Let's not get carried away here....

9. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Pruitt is the best hire we can hope for at this point.

10. BigOrangeBeech

Dude has actually coached and succeeded. Morris is the only you mentioned that has HC experience. The other 2 have none, and you're taking about as much of a chance as you were with Butch hiring one of those 2 IMO. At least with Miles we wouldn't be wimps on OL.

11. Savage Orange

The more I learn about him, the more I like him... all things considered.

NEW COACH likes this.
  12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Miles had the state that produces the most NFL talent per capita and was sliding. He's done.

yont sum iss? likes this.
  13. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Bring me Pruitt and Tee and let’s roll !!

14. BigOrangeBeech

Still would rather have him.

He wouldn't be long term anyway.

15. I clicked "Like" on this just so I could have the pleasure of clicking "Unlike".

justingroves and chavisut like this.
  16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Sorry.

17. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

There’s off the field baggage combined with having a below average IQ. Hes been rumored to fight players, sleep with students, and he divided the locker room in Georgia. Hes also connected to Rush Propst who has a seat reserved in hell. He’s good when he hes on a leash but he will wear out his welcome pretty quick here. His best role is being in control of defense not running an entire team

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

247 named Jeremy Pruitt Recruiter of the Year in 2012 and 2013. He won a national title at FSU in 2013 and helped 10 of 11 starters to become NFL draft picks. He was DB coach at Bama in 2011 and 2012 for two more national titles

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  19. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I would not let Pruitt coach the playoffs. We would need all of his focus here. And buck fama

A-Smith likes this.
  20. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

If he’s the HC I hope he surrounds himself with a great coaching staff. That’ll be the key to his success. If he doesn’t micro manage he could do well bc he’s a relentless recruiter and a good defensive coach. Just not a fan of the guy personally