Kahlil McKenzie

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Kahlil drew a double-team every down he played, and the QB either threw a pick or was running for his life on each of those.

This ain't rocket surgery, gents.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Save him for the national championship

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You're right, it's analytics!

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

And this is why I quit watching. It was watching a child trying to force the star shaped object into the square hole. The tools are there to be a very good team right this moment. Instead, they're trying to force the team to be a specific shape. This is no different than the Worley/Dobbs thing. It's just playing out on a larger scale. They aren't letting this team play a game of football, they're trying to script a marching band set.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I actually missed the actual INT because I was staring at what he was doing in awe.

6. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

I focused on him too. Inexcusable and unforgivable not playing him more.

7. Chicago_Vol

Chicago_Vol New Member

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

9. Tenacious D

Coleman Thomas thinks he's ready.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yes, but DT domination typically does not result in eye-popping stats. So most won't fully understand his domination, even if was getting 30 snaps a game.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Maybe so, but if one watches him rather than the stat sheet, it is evident.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, if he never made a tackle, he could still be dominating the line of scrimmage.

When he walked Oklahoma's guard and center backwards on one play, it made me very hapy

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Backyard QB guru types that touch little boy's buttholes, and Indy's too, don't have to worry with those big uns getting shoved into their face.

But once you hear that 3rd Missisip, you best be slinging the tater.

14. Tenacious D

Slinging the tater? In the throw game?

15. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

If he and Hurd didn't have the same freaking number you put McKenzie at fullback and get the TD on 4th and goal.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

In the put one foot in front of the other quickly game?

17. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Not being in 100% shape is one thing. Not being able to play every other defensive possession is another, and is ridiculous. A morbidly obese guy in his 50s with emphysema could do that. I mean, seriously we're talking a football game here: it takes 4 hours to play a game that has about 15 minutes of actual on-field action. So that's about 7.5 minutes for the defense. Hell, we'll round up. Call it ten minutes. A team will normally have about a dozen possessions per game. Do the math.

He ain't that out of shape. I need to see him on the field more or I need a better explanation.

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Also, my first non-tennis-related post on VN (I start a thread over there for every major. I can't do that here because people are bitter about my hatred of baseball and take it out on the superior sport that I much prefer. Simple jealousy.) was a reply to some no-talent ass clown who posted something to the effect of:

"what you gotta understand, folks, is that he's just fresh from HS and not in game condition. I think we should trust the coaches. They get to see him practice every day. They should know more than us."

I told him that he was a no talent assclown, or something along those lines, and that his miserable post was representative of a generally miserable message board with no talent ass clowns and simpletons running amok. I further explained that retarded posts like his were the reason I only came to VN to post four threads a year about tennis and didn't venture into the gen pop land of idiocy.

That post has apparently been deleted. Was it something I said?

19. Tenacious D

All of this.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Barring an injury, it's indefensible.