Kaleb Blanchard RB LA

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Wonder where you read that. :)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You can't English

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Lol

5. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

LOL. So it would seem...

Thx for the catch.

6. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Back to KB...

Good size, speed, strength, and vision. Runs north-south, loves taking it up the middle. Had a phenom Soph yr, missed his JR w/ an injury (due to his hard-nosed style of play), came back 100% healthy for his SR yr. Earlier this month he played in the 7th Ann O-D AA Bowl in Houston where he was named Offensive MVP for the National squad. Had been committed to Arkansas, decommitted with the coaching change. Has an offer from Tennessee. This kid, along with Green, is a take.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He had an LSU offer at one point IIRC they pulled it and it pissed him off.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Good size.

9. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Not aware of a previous LSU offer, they had been in good shape at RB and currently do not have a RB commit for 2013, but with Ford and Ware declaring LSU may reconsider. If LSU were to offer I believe KB accepts (iirc campus is approx 20 miles from hm), otherwise, I believe he'll be a Vol.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He is white?

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Got my info from Arky board. He was LSU bound and they made offer non committable. Slow played him.

12. bighaas

bighaas New Member

Not sure why it matters, but he is mixed. I happen to have friends in BR and they both said this kid is a great kid and would be a good catch. He doesn't have a UT offer but it sounds like he really wants one. I think he would commit on the spot if offered.

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

CBJ offered (while in Cincy) KB in August. I understand that he has an offer from us as well, although not sure of the status (committable or not).

14. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Racist

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bassman is very racist. IP can also attest to this.

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yep - extremely racist. Not my fault all white RBs suck and turn into FBs or very situational players. Even the best ones are back ups and 3rd down backs in the NFL. I remember when Sam McGuffie was supposed to break that stereotype a few years back, lulz. He's at Rice now.

17. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Jacob Hester says hi. Had a nice career at LSU and is a contributor in the NFL. Gerhardt also laughs.

18. britt1974

britt1974 New Member

How does a four star have just 5 offers?

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah - my post laughs in your face because those two backs are the only ones that contribute in the NFL currently that are white and they are both role players and backups. Which is exactly what I said in my post - nice reading comprehension. You do realize that the RB position in the NFL is the highest minority % right? Few years ago it was 98% minorities and that was including fullbacks.

Still laughing you referenced two backups to try to argue your point - one of which is still primarily a fullback.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

peyton Hillis