Kesling Is Even Worse Than Dooley.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Nov 3, 2012.

1. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

We needed every yard of Bray's record-setting performance just to beat a Sun Belt team at home. I find it disturbing that so many of our fans can't see the problem with that.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If its based on football iq I am all for it.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I love when people bring up the 3-4 as to the reason for their struggles when they run a lot of nickel and 4-3 still.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

At least the linebackers are saying what I want to hear out of them

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

How often did we play a 3-4 this game? Ever?

Regardless, we are well into the season. This shit doesn't fly anymore.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This. It's because we have a 3-4 coach who can't run any defensive scheme. Plain and simple.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder who got more mileage out of Hershel Walker, the Cowboys when they traded him to the Vikings or the Dooley's?

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In fairness to Bob, I will say that putting a positive spin on this is part of his job. Only truly awful season I remember from Ward was 88, and he tried to do it then too. I'll be less critical of him on this one.

Fun fact - Bob was the announcer in the JP booth in 97 when Manning set the now broken school single game passing record. I think Mike Golic was the color guy in the booth with him.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  9. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

The band? What happened? Butt chugging with a tuba?

10. DynaVol

DynaVol Member

Oh good grief. Women who don't know jack squat about football should really just sit down and shut the hell up. I guess that's the only caller they could find to let on air.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

While I can't stand Kesling, he is a master of his craft compared to Dooley.

12. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Had to turn it off... It was beyond pathetic.

13. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

This all you will get out of me.... Bob is ready for Change! It's time to get the boys back together Elrod!

14. 247VOL365

247VOL365 New Member

I was screaming at my radio when she called! So glad I wasn't the only one subjected to her ridiculousness.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

BigVolDaddy with a solid effort, imo.

[youtube]7pAHVl14cPc[/youtube]

16. Priceless, I agree.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That truly is an interesting question. Immediate impact would appear to be a draw, but long term, it's gotta be the Dooleys.

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I left at halftime....so in the second half I heard him say that Bray threw a strike on several occasions. After which he would say "and it falls incomplete". He was driving me batshit crazy.

I have to take it easy on old Buckeye Bob. He used to be the beer runner for my favorite radio personalities.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Considering the drops, this might actually be true.

20. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I hear Kesling is a professional turd polisher outside his normal announcing duties.