LSU vs Bama

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Volokie, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Who are you thinkin will take it? Me, I like Orgeron his crusty manner and his passion for Louisiana. I like Joe Burrow, his organized calculated personality, mixed in with a laid back casualness that makes you a bit surprised how he battles in the pocket under pressure, patiently finding a receiver under tonnage of defenders closing on him. The LSU defense seems to also be improving. But I think Bama will win. They're being called over rated in the media ranked at 3rd. The all world QB that took Jalen Hurts job is wounded and many have lost confidence in him. My gut tells me Saban's savvy in post season games in addition to feeling on the defensive, the fact that Tua is christian and has a faith in almighty God, my gut tells me Bama wins.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yaw yaw Joe Burrow

Tigers by 10.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Ed Oregon is a moron.

That’ll eventually cost LSU, be it this week or some other, it surely will.

4. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

you think he's just a figurehead coach there at LSU/hometown boy and someone else behind the scenes is doing the real decision making?

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Bama by 10.

As much as I’d love to seem them lose at home, eliminating them from winning the west, the conference, and the playoff, I just don’t see them dropping this big a game in Denny.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Bama dynasty has to end at some point, and I cannot think of a better time to start than this weekend.

In the immortal words of Coach O:

"Oh min pan dom diddy football."

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If it was in Baton Rouge, I'd say LSU, but it's not, so Bama.

NashVol11 and Tenacious D like this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

How has Burrow not changed his name to Jeaux Burreaux yet?

PilotFlyingJ and Volokie like this.