lylsmorr mentioned on VN

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Jan 29, 2016.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

lylsmorr, BPV mentioned on VN

"All VN needs is rexvol, MidFielder, Montrell Hardy, matts42012, Lord Vader, Sabanocchio, g8terh8ter_eric, Escape Goat, lylsmorr, MrBamSeydu, jmoore_21, MikeHamiltonFan, Kingston Vol, volunteerlane, ORANGE & WHITE, Ravenheart, SigNu_VolFan, KnoxVillain, etc. to show up & the recruiting forum will be partying like it's 2009"

*Edit: Just added a few others I missed and from a second post he just made.

"Also, to continue my previous post, VN can't forget posters lilesrt, Bassmanbruno, Zasnow, BigPapaVol, Dudleys87, CountVolcula, LittleDTO, TrueOrange, justingroves, mlsoft, Weezer, PAVol, TheMayja, GahLee, RoSmitty12, UTCVol, MikeDVol, etc. for their contributions during the late Fumer/Kiffin/Dooley era. Respect."

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How in the world did I get lumped in with those guys? I don't remember posting in the recruiting forum that often.

3. BigOrangeBeech

Forgot to mention It was posted by flowd82

4. BigOrangeBeech

BPV, countv, GahLee, groves, g8terh8ter_eric, and the great Bassmanbruno added to the list.

5. BigOrangeBeech

DTO posts here too

6. BigOrangeBeech

Haaaaa

The second post by flowd82 I have in quotes above in the OP got taken down. Sure Ole JP got his feelings hurt.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

What the **** is going on here?

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Groves got a shout out as well...

They mentioned Sab...lol.....And I seem to remember Lord Vader being a damn good troll account, much like Skeeter became later on and has apparently resurfaced..lol

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Vader brought some good info, I'm sure he was another VQ all-star though. I started some threads but I don't really remember posting all that much in the recruiting forums.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Anyone remember that VSPN dude? Seems like he got called out for stalking recruits around Knoxville and left VN in a blaze of glory.

Edit: I'm pretty sure he had a shitty podcast he kept pushing. VSPN = Luna Freak?

11. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

VSPN was Kevin Scott, IIRC.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Ya, he's on fl98. He doesn't do recruiting like he used to and also hates sab.

13. g8terh8ter_eric

I'm sure that KS and BB watched some TV together, while reading the letter to Jessie Scroggins that Sab wrote.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He told me he didn't buy him a tv. Knowing his line of work, I'd say its very unlikely he bought him a tv. Just saying...

15. BigOrangeBeech

Anyone remember Hvwarrior?

I remember him from my early days on VN, seemed to be in the know and then he just vanished from the face of the earth.

16. g8terh8ter_eric

Oh, he most definitely bought him a TV. Probably got a good deal on it from HH Gregg.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Lylls, Groves and BPV are so synonymous with VN as to be indistinguishable in my mind.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Who is Kevin Scott?

I remember the guy was big on saying that he knew inside info, but he couldn't say what it was.

19. g8terh8ter_eric

He was the guy that actually scooped everyone on Bryce Brown. That's his big legacy, and buying him a TV for his dorm room.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I promise you he couldn't afford a tv. He was like 23 working part time with a wife and kid.