Mark Richt Getting Defensive with Caller

Discussion in 'Sports' started by VolDad, Nov 3, 2014.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

UGA Fan calls into his radio show and criticized the teams defensive performance on Saturday.

Richt, "I bet you coached a lot of games in your day so I bet you have it all figured out, Daryl."

Daryl must be a Nega-Dawg.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Or from Georgia.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Next call was his other brother Daryl.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Must have cleverly disguised his identity by changing the second syllable of his first name from "-ek" to "-yl".

5. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Richt needs to give a coaching clinic.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Beat me to it.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The last lug nut is under significant strain when a coach finds himself arguing with fans, like this. And especially, when you're being condescending, as he appears to be (not having heard his tone, or knowing any larger context).

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is what, his 12th year? Once you get past the 10 year mark, especially with a whole lot of bridesmaid never the bride seasons, these things will start to happen.

He needs out of Athens, take a year off, and get any job in America that he wants (pretty much).

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

UGA woke up and discovered Phil Jr with no national championships was at the helm.

Seriously though, who are they going to get? Stability is most important. Firing him will look bad. Who will want the job after that? He's done so much for the program. He is UGA football.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The "if you haven't coached than your opinion is invalid" argument. Those always work out well.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It's even more pathetic when you consider how much talent comes out of Georgia high schools.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd honestly like to hear the question asked.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Diddy loves them dawgs

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kirby Smart.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Shouldn't do it. Look at Muschamp and Dooley. Why should Smart be any better? Mark should be allowed to coach as long as he likes. He's a family man and a good Christian. One of these days he's going to adopt a Heisman winner. He doesn't just coach. He molds men. Mark is a proud symbol of what UGA wants to be, and should be treated as such.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I concur. And same goes for Muschamp, really. Look at how much he cares on the sidelines. Yes, it is tough love, but sometimes young men need that.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Muschamp needs to be a head coach in the SEC from now on, preferably in the East or at bammer.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

[ddiapos] is available.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

A true testament to the strength of the program. You win with Dooley over three years and your program is essentially NFL ready.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator