Minecraft

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Has anyone ever played it before? A buddy of mine paid for 6 months of a private realm that a few of us have been playing on.

I used to think this was the dumbest looking game of all time, but after playing it for a while, I must say, the building aspects of it are a lot of fun. We've built some really crazy shit, like a replica Colosseum, a giant hollowed out tree with different levels on the inside that house different crops and livestock, and some pretty massive, highly detailed buildings and rooms.

I've found it to be a nice game to plug in after work for an hour because I can dive right back into what I've been working on and don't have the urge to keep playing once I've reached the time where I should be hopping off.

If anyone on here plays and would be interested in joining us, let me know. We are working towards building a city and could use additional help and creativity. I'm pretty sure it works across multiple platforms, so I don't think you'd even have to have an xbox one to play.