Missouri

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Oct 27, 2015.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One could argue that Mauk being reinstated needlessly took practice reps away from the other QB, who evidently badly needs them. Thus, his reinstatement could have a negative effect on Mizzou's chances. Case reopened.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Backup is horrifically bad. Mauk sucked too, but at least he occasionally showed up

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Now around 30 players are saying they aren't doing anything with football until the school president resigns because of some racial incidents on campus he didn't follow up on.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lyle needs to pay off the klan or Al Sharpton or whoever to keep these flames alive.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Are they going with replacement players? How will Butch be able to brag about beating players "on scholarship?"

7. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Can the offense get any worse without those players? Missouri's best bet is to just take knee's on every play and hope the defense and special teams can score points.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Tough being a minority on a college campus these days. Poor babies.

9. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Good to see that you understand the situation.

10. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Enlighten me. What horrible atrocity are they enduring?

11. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

They're probably not invited to the best parties and hot white coeds won't respond to their advances and the math, history, science and lit are all written by white people or are about white people and those STEM classes are too hard. Its all so unfair.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm not sure of the details, but big picture sounds a bit different than that.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Whatever it is, I guarantee the university pres hasn't ever ignored a problem racism situation that he was made aware of. Guaranteed in modern academia.