Murray state wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by VOLFREAK11, Dec 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I'm a Murray State student and we just beat Memphis 76-72. Good day to be a Racer!!!!!!!!!

2. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

How much did you make? A friend posted on fb that we're ranked #24 now but I couldn't find it on espn.

3. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Not bad! I don't blame you for taking it, I saw the line was -10.5. What website do you use?

4. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Oh ok I wasn't sure if you used a website, I need to find someone. I've got a buddy at school who uses bodog but I don't know about using my card on a website.

5. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Yeah I may do that if I see a game with a line I think is crazy. How has the government not zapped them?

6. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Any games you see coming up you think are a for sure win?

7. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Well we are ranked #24 in the AP polls. In the USA Today coaches poll we're like 27th, I don't know how the hell Vandy got ranked over us.

8. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Yeah I figured thats why but hell they have lost 3 games and we're undefeated with a win over a solid Memphis and beat the shit out of a good Dayton team.

9. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

[uck fay] the rankings. You know the tournament is all that matters.

11. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Speaking of Murray State, what ever became of Popeye Jones? One of two players to spend a lot of time in the league that I got to see play in high school. A 6'9 guy playing center in A ball was unstoppable.

13. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

14. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I know the tourny is all that matters. It is the first time an OVC team has been ranked in 13 years though.

15. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I believe he got drafterd in the early 90's and played a few seasons in the league, I have no clue what he is doing now.