POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

This is what my wife told me.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My new favorite -

[​IMG]

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Attached Files:

5. CardinalVol

6. CardinalVol

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

there were a lot of Epstein related signs at Gameday on Saturday. it's really funny how everyone of all leanings agree that he did not commit suicide. we may not agree on who exactly was behind it, but we all smell the corruption.

CardinalVol and warhammer like this.
  8. CardinalVol

1. It's fishy - it just is.
    2. Most of these memes are downright hysterical.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I guess I’m just mired in the depths of Perry 4 cognitive development but it’s difficult for me to agree or disagree that he killer himself.

Easy to say it’s suspicious.

But very difficult for me to agree that he didn’t lol himself.

fl0at_ likes this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like I can say with certainty that the multiple lines of failure regarding his monitoring AFTER having already allegedly attempted suicide are so unlikely to be coincidental as to indicate foul play. visitor logs, guard checks and records of checks, cameras, etc... all failed at once.

11. cpninja

cpninja Member

im waiting for the netflix documentary before I decide if he was murdered or not

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The guy wouldn't have been seen as a "worthy of protection" person by the guards. They could more easily have simply allowed it to happen, than allowed someone else to execute it.

tvolsfan likes this.
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

so guards for a suicide watch area just completely did the reverse of their function and [uck fay]ed their careers, because the dude sucked more than the average incarcerated person?

I mean, maybe. it just seems like it takes more leaps to think he killed himself than he was shut up.

14. CardinalVol

This is well done.

15. fl0at_

Yea. And probably not career.

Administrators of prisons know what they are buying when they hire cage kickers.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

[​IMG]

17. CardinalVol

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The guards could have simply been paid to do it, as they were not only the ones who had the necessary access to the cell, the log books, security cameras, and Epstein himself...but who’s presence wouldn’t have raised suspicions.

Think about all of the risks that you’d take in bringing someone into that prison from the outside, and how much uncontrollably wider the conspiratorial ring could unexpectedly grow.

The best conspiracies are those which are smallest, well-defined and most easily controlled.

If Epstein didn’t kill himself, the guards are the best and easiest means to do it for him, IMO.

19. fl0at_

I mean, if I were going to ensure a murder was definitely made to look like a suicide, I would absolutely use amateur killers as well.

It's just a no-brainer!

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Recall, their excuse for falling asleep was that one guard was working an extra shift for another one.

Who said they were amateurs, Skippy?

How long you think it’d take to prep someone to choke a person and the tie a sheet around them.

Go choke yourself and see how long it takes you to pass out.