POLITICS My Facebook Feed

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by TennTradition, Jan 3, 2019.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

naked as the day he was born

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol what in the actual [uck fay] are you talking about?

1. I have never stated that this instance (Breonna Taylor) is an instance of suspicion where suspicion can never be proven incorrect. I never said that.
    Yo nunca dije eso. Quia non sum locutus. How many other ways do you need me to tell you that I never said suspicion can never be proven incorrect in the case of Breonna Taylor for you to stop claiming I stated that suspicion can never be proven incorrect in the case of Breonna Taylor? No matter how many times you make the claim, it will still be false. If we set up cameras in Breonna Taylor's apartment and the 4 other locations that were targeted for raids, and had a way of monitoring all of her conversations, I'm sure we'd find out pretty quickly if she was involved in his business or not. It probably wouldn't be legal, but we could prove the suspicion correct or incorrect pretty quickly. Who's to say there aren't other ways of getting there? That's the entire point of investigation.

2. Therefore, your conclusion:

Cannot be reached in the first place.

3. Yet again, you go back to innocent vs guilty. Have I said that Breonna Taylor was guilty of anything? Has anyone else stated she was guilty of anything?

4. Suspicion is based on evidence. The reason for the suspicion is evidence. You don't get to just create suspicion out of thin air without evidence. If someone is murdered in Nashville, TN, the police are not suspicious of the entire population of Nashville, TN. They're not suspicious of anyone until they have evidence that causes suspicion.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Indy, I've asked you to tell me what would prove the suspicion incorrect.

So, again, what would prove the suspicion incorrect?

If you can't tell me what would prove the suspicion incorrect, then yes, you are effectively saying it cannot be done.

Surveillance, even when alive, wouldn't have proved suspicion incorrect. And now that she is dead, it damn sure can't.

So, again, Indy, how, right now, today, could the suspicion be proven incorrect. And if the answer is "it cannot," then are where I have been saying you are, in a system where suspicion cannot be proven incorrect.

In other words, exactly like innocence and guilt:

Not guilty until proven guilty.
    Not involved until proven involved.
    Not suspicious until proven suspicious.

So, Indy, again, I ask, how would suspicion be proven incorrect?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There are loads of things that are correct or incorrect that I, personally, can’t prove correct or incorrect. Doesn’t make them any less correct or incorrect.

Not suspicious until proven suspicious? How do you prove someone suspicious?

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Such as what? If you can't prove a construct correct, the base is true, ie: not true.

Not fat until proven fat.
    Not drunk until proven drunk.
    Not stupid until proven stupid.

Not x until proven x. If you can't prove x, then you're not x.

You prove suspicion by finding the thing that identifies as the suspicion. "She's moving drugs." If you don't find drugs, she's not moving drugs. It doesn't matter if she might be; it isn't a could--it either is, or is not. Just like guilt. Because justice is binary. That's why you don't get "could have" possession charges, or "supposed possession" charges. You get possession charges, or nothing.

If you don't prove it, it doesn't exist. And that's why its debunked.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The sad thing is, I can't tell if those are real quotes or not.

justingroves and Volst53 like this.
  11. NorrisAlan

The "I don't have DNA, I have USA" line is actually pretty good.

justingroves likes this.
  12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

[​IMG]

Using the middle choice, I got the following:

Here's the deal on the other side of the same thing about our kids are just a few of the other side of the same thing.

13. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

CitrusCo.Vol and VolDad like this.
  15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Here’s the deal. I’m not gonna was a pretty bad game I would’ve gotten a little more time with him and I didn’t really think that he’s a crazy guy and he didn’t want me in there

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here's the deal with the idea of the time of effort to be a change in the realm of the world is a very different in the responsibility change.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Here's the deal is a very long time to time and effort you put your money back from you soon to discuss the position.

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Here's the deal with the Hassel of the rings extended edition dvd the best of the best for the next week and a half of the triangle is [uck fay]ing retarded.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Didn't know where to put this. I guess this is what happens when you live in bammer too long. You get ads like this.
    Screenshot_20201016-131925.jpg